I know it has been a few days since I posted... I just spoke at length with my mother. They were on their way home from watching my dad fly his model airplanes, so we had a good chat. Jenny, Matthew and the girls were at my parents house having some family time together.
Life is slowly creeping back toward what we used to call normal. My dad is teaching again after retiring in June. That was an unexpected blessing for my parents because he is now drawing retirement and a salary! My mom will be returning to work in another week, and my sister, Jessica, is already back at college. Steph is teaching now for a few more days until that baby arrives (due the 16th). I'll post a picture, yes...
Jenny has been having a lot of neck pain. She went to the dr. this week. He said it is very typical for her to be feeling this at this point after the accident. He gave her an anti-inflammatory and a muscle relaxer to help. She also went to physical therapy for her leg and neck this week. Her therapist was pleased with the movement in her leg, but scolded her for doing too much too quickly. Apparently she has been "walking" short steps across the room without her walker! Rushing her healing could cause more issues... She told her she had to slow down which was I am sure very hard to hear!
Isabella will be going to school on Tuesday. Please be in prayer for her transition back into that arena. She is still dealing with emotions she doesn't know quite how to handle and another change is around the corner for her. I will post on Tuesday, the 8th, after the day to let you know how she did....
That is all for now. Thank you for reading.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HEY ANDREA- I just wanted to let you know we are all still reading.....and praying!
ReplyDelete