I arrived home a few minutes ago. The kids are in bed, but my coffee, unfortunately, is still kicked in :)
Jenny got to spend the whole day today with Isabella. Jenny said that Bella had a great day. Her occupational therapist even said that she wanted to get 80 percent out of Isabella today and that she did! Also, they dialated Isabella's eyes today to check her optic nerves for permanent damage. There was no swelling on the optic nerve (this is great news because swelling there means swelling in the brain) and her vision is great! Praise God for yet another small miracle! Isabella is still very easily overstimulated, so pray also for her emotional adjustment in the next few weeks...
I spent a lot of time with my other two nieces, Aleacia and Sophia. They had a blast with my chidren! It was good to see them smiling and I have no doubt that they will soon be reunited with Isabella and more happy than we could all imagine...
Jenny goes to the plastic surgeon tomorrow to see about her jaw. Be in prayer for that appointment, for discernment on the Dr's. part and for comfort and peace for Jenny.
I will post more when I know more tomorrow....
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God bless you all!
ReplyDeleteLove
John and Di
Andrea,
ReplyDeleteGlad you arrived home safely. I am very happy that I got to meet you. The entire family is in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for this blog and keeping us informed.
Kim