Monday, August 24, 2009

Great News to Share...Homecoming Day


Isabella has been granted a release date from the hospital THIS THURSDAY. She will be leaving just a few days prior to when the expected. They are running several evaluations the remainder of this week and packing in as much in-house therapy as they can. She will be able to return home 7 weeks to date after the car accident. I know my sister, Matthew, and her sisters will be so glad to have her home and that much of the emotional healing that still needs to occur will begin to slowly happen...
As I know you will certainly be, Jenny has once again asked me to add that while visitors will be welcome, please be respectful of their time together as a family for a while until normal life has somewhat returned.
Thank you for the prayers! They have been granted and Bella is coming home! I can hardly sit here and write without jumping out of my chair. It has been a really long 7 weeks for us all, doubtless also for the Laird family.
Rejoice today for the Lord is good!

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea,
    Great news! I am excited for them and will continue to pray for them for the days ahead. To God be the Glory...

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea,

    Although the postings have slowed down, I have not stopped looking for updates! I am happy for your sister's family. They are well on their way to recovery! What exciting news. God Bless You All! I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!

    Kara Neff (Cedarville)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good news :o)
    mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is faithful and so good. Praise the Lord for His healing and the protective hedge He placed around this family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome news! God had been so great to this family over the last several weeks. I am really happy to hear they will all be together again. Thanks for the continued updates.

    Jennifer (Corry) Orr

    ReplyDelete