Jenny went to be with Isabella today at the hospital. My dad took her up there. My mom and I have the kids here. We are taking them to do something fun this afternoon, and then we are on the road again, back to Georgia. They have had the best time together as cousins. We are all glad for them, but very anxious to see sweet Bella in the midst of them all again. We have all had several moments of tears welling watching them play.
We also looked at pictures last night and saw several of the twins prior to the accident. I know it was hard for my sister to see them both together. She longs for that day. Jennifer, as any parent would, is having a difficult time emotionally. Pray boldly today for Isabella, in full confidence that God will restore her and bring her home to us... soon.
There will be more pictures posted tomorrow once I am home on my own computer. I hope to be able to include some of Isabella's writing also.
We will keep the updates coming as they progress. It seems like the train is slowing, but we know that God is continuing to work. Thank you for being faithful to support this family in prayer. Love you all.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Andrea for allowing us to stay up to date. We continue to send the prayers and love that her way. Jenny's Nursing Friends!
ReplyDelete