Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Letters to Jenny and Isabella




When I got home from Ohio on Monday, I melted when I saw my daughter's room. She has a bulletin board in her room. On her own initiative, she covered it with pictures of Isabella. She also wrote these two letters to be sent. They are on their way in the mail, but I thought I would post them on the site. From the smallest of the small, people everywhere are praying...

6 comments:

  1. Andrea,

    Thanks for doing this -- it is wonderful and so are you! I love you!
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea,
    Thank you so much for keeping us updated on everyone's condition. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. I love you guys so much and I'm thinking about all of you. In our thoughts in PA.
    Jaime (Feezle) Hancox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the updates :) Everyone is in our thoughts and prayers. Please send our love to Jenny, Isabella, and the rest of the family.

    Josh and Amanda Kell

    ReplyDelete
  4. People in Texas are praying! I've been searching Facebook for updates from different people and saw the link to here on Beki's site. I am so sorry for what you all are going through. I will trust and pray that God will heal all who were involved. I hope it is a comfort to all your family knowing that people all over the country are praying.
    Hannah (Lakes) York

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea,

    Thank you for keeping us informed and especially for your witness during this difficult time. God is good.

    Josh, Lisa, Britton and Paisley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the updates....I pray for a complete emotional and physical healing for all!

    ReplyDelete