Melissa was able to visit Jenny in the hospital. You can see that there are really no hard feelings between them. I posted a picture of them in their wheelchairs and also a picture of Melissa's cast that Jenny was able to sign. I believe it says 'Whoops. My bad. Love Jenny.' If nothing else, this picture alone is an amazing testimony of Jehovah Rapha, the Lord our healer. I am so thankful to see them both smiling. I haven't seen my sister since she was flat on her back in a hospital bed and very not with it. It sure is good to see her smile. I can't help but weep. God is so good.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenny looks great! So glad to see the smiles.
ReplyDeleteJennifer (Corry) Orr
What a beautiful photo, great to see Jenny smiling! I love how she kept her sense of humor with the whoops my bad comment. Praying for continued healing of her and Isabella.
ReplyDelete