Jenny was able to spend the night last night with Isabella. She said that it was wonderful!
Isabella is now on a normal diet. We were all so happy that she ate her first pickle since the accident! (My family loves pickles and olives!) She had a bassett hound visit the therapy group today. She went to music therapy today. The therapist played Jeremy Camp music. Jenny was able to help Isabella do percussion instruments with her along to the music.
My dad is building bunk beds for the girls at his house and is almost finished with them. Soon they will have a bedroom all of their own. Life is slowly returning to normal...
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so happy and thankful all is going well. I pray so hard for Jenny & Bella(actually all the family) and I know God works miracles and is always by our side. He has truly been with everyone thru all this ordeal. "Praise God to whom all Blessings flow".........
ReplyDeleteI have always thought so highly of the Creamer family and Jenny specifically has been very inspirational because she is so caring and so kind no matter what. What a great family and definitely a God loving family. The power of prayer is so evident in this whole ordeal. May God continue to guide Isabella and Jenny's recovery and thank you for sharing this true testament of faith with all of us.
ReplyDeleteEven though some of us don't know you we only know of you, We as the Shawnee Local School District would like to say we wish you all well and hope that GOD will watch over all of you through your recovery and while you're on the streets traveling to and fro the hospital and dr offices. My name is Jessica Rice and I have a son going into the 2nd grade this year at Possum and I also am a stay-at-home mother who is willing to babysit if you ever need someone. I have plenty of references that you know better than you know me so just call if you need me. Lots of prayers and happy thoughts coming your way!!!!! GOD ROCKS!!!
ReplyDeleteAndrea- this blog has been a wonderful communication tool, espcially to help update all of us who are so far. I grew up as almost a Creamer girl:), you were the closest sisters that I had, and the news of the accident was devastating to me knowing that I haven't seen any of you for so long. I am so thankful to God that he protected Jenny and the girls, and also Melissa who is a good friend as well. I am continually praying that all of the girls and Jenny will see a full recovery soon. I just wanted to thank you for sharing the detailed updates!
ReplyDelete-Ellie