Not really much new to report today, but I thought I would post anyway. Jenny followed up today with her family physician. He was so very glad to see her walk through the door and was very personable and tender with her. I am still so amazed at how Cedarville (a town in which I grew up) has really lived up to the small-town-steps-up-and-acts-like-family stereotype. Thank you all for being so wonderful to my family. It has helped me so much being here to know that there are so many there who are willing to do just about anything to help my family.
Her doctor changed her pain medication, giving her something more. Hopefully she will sleep better because of it.
Isabella had a couple of golf pros visit the hospital today. She got to "putt" with them. Matthew said that it will air on the Golf Channel. He does not know on what show or when, but I will be sure to sleuth that out for all of us!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so happy and thankful to hear the good improving news of Jenny & Bella. I have never prayed any harder in my life(except maybe a few times for Eli)I hope & pray for both of them to make full recoveries and I love them all !! God is great and He is always by our side.....
ReplyDeleteAndrea, just wanted you to know how many people are touched by this site. I am asked daily by so many of my co-worker how everyone is progressing. I always knew and have said what a good nurse Jenny will become and now I know what a great nurse Jenny will become. I know that we all know that God was in control on that Thursday, but I can't help but think an angel perhaps in bib overalls was close by too. Love Aunt Mary
ReplyDeleteAndrea,
ReplyDeleteThe Nationwide Tour is playing this weekend at Ohio State. Everything is airing on the golf channel. Thurs 6:30p-9p, Fri 6:30p-9p, Sat 6:30-9:30p and Sun 7p - 9:30p. Not sure when they'll air the visit to Childrens.