Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Update for today

My sister saw the oral surgeon today. They think now that what is poking through into her mouth is actually a piece of bone. To do something about it would require her wires being undone. She will deal with it for a few more weeks until she gets her wires off. If at that time it is still bothering her, they can shave it down or remove it.
Isabella was able to eat some pudding and drink a bit of apple juice today. I am not sure if she had her swallowing test today. My sister did not know. Also, they were prompting her to write her name. Matthew helped her with part of it and she pushed his hand away and finished the end herself. Please continue to pray for Isabella and her progress. She has a really long way to go, but each day seems to bring something new.

10 comments:

  1. I have not taken the time to tell you, but I really am so glad that you are doing this blog. You are a very good writer, and I love how you weave scripture throughout this page. Thank you for what you are doing. I'm praying like crazy for your family. Love, Beki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for those small little steps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me that sounds fantastic that she pushed his hand away and she finished writing her name herself. Hope this is a sign of a mircle healing to come. Sometimes they come slowly sometimes all at once. I will continue to pray for Isabella and the family.
    May God continue to carry you and your family through this.
    God Bless,
    Katina Osborne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny,
    God has worked a mircle in your body. The time since this occured and you being in rehab now. It's amazing how fast you are healing. I know to you it seems like its taking forever but God is on your side. You are in my prayers daily and so is Isabella. Havnen't heard much on Aleacia and Sophia, hope all is well with them and they are back to their own selves running around and playing.
    We love you Jenny!
    Katina Osborne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this update Andrea- we appreciate you and the tough time you are going through being away......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny,
    I just want you to know I think of you and your babies everyday. I am praying every day for you and your family. I think about our prayer circle and sometimes I see you running down the hall to get to the pray circle on test day, well I want you know you and your babies will run to our pray circle again and god will bless us all. I will see you soon when you are able to see friends just remember if you need anything I will be there..Karen Hayes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Andrea, We are grieved to hear of your sister's tragic accident. Please be assured of our daily prayers for your family, especially little Isabella.....what beautiful little girls. Will remember your dear parents as well. Psa 48:14.."for this God is our God for ever & ever; He will be our guide even to the end." With our love, Merlin & Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Thank you for keeping us updated on the family. To Jenny: You are strong and courageous....God will continue to help you through this. He has a plan & a future for you!!!! Wendy Strunk (co-worker w Sandy...Jenny's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny,
    Our prays and thoughts are with you all. Isabella is constantly on my mind and I pray all the time for her. God is faithful.

    EBennington

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your all in my prayers

    mark crellin

    ReplyDelete