Good morning, all. I hope you slept well last night because my sister Jenny surely did not. She is in unendurable pain. She said that it is no longer her leg, but the rest of her. It hurts so badly to breathe because of the broken ribs. Apparently, they were changing around her pain medications in preparation for the surgery and that had a real effect on her. My mother said she woke suddenly in the night (Jenny) and cried out "God help me!" Please pray for God to help her today. Pray that He will soothe her, pain and mind.
Her surgery has been moved to 10:00. She will have her jaw wired shut as it is broken in two places. She will have three plates put in her face, one above the eye, one below the eye and one to the left of the chin. It sounds like the whole left side of her face needs to be reconstructed. Please pray for the hand of the surgeon, that he will be able to return her face to exactly what it was before the accident. In the middle of all this, Jenny asked him if he did free mole removal! She wants the mole taken off (the one near her right eyebrow!). In all respects, please pray for today. She is going to have a really hard road ahead. She will need every bit of support she can get. I will let you know later today when I have more of an update on Isabella's move and how the surgery went. Until then, my friends and family, intercede.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Andrea,
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you and your family. Thanks for doing the blog so that it helps me know best how to pray. ... and certainly let me know if there is anything I can do from the Cedarville end of things. Kirsten Gibbs
Our thoughts and prayers are for everyone, the families, the Doctors and nurses and all others who are offering support and love. We think of you throughout the day and each time a prayer is sent with love and gratitude.
ReplyDeleteRichard and Cynthia McDonald
My prayers go out to Jenny and the family. If any of you are in town and need help with babysitting, please let me know. I will be glad to help out.
ReplyDeleteMegan (Totten) Harber
Andrea, thank you so much for sharing this with us. Tears, thoughts, and prayers continue to spill out for Jenny and the rest of the family. Your words have been so touching. Please know that we are all here if your family needs anything.
ReplyDeleteJennifer (Corry) Orr
Andrea -- Thank you for posting these updates. Not a day has gone by since I heard of the accident that I have not had Jenny, the girls, and your whole family in my thoughts. I hope the surgery goes well and we continue to see miracles happen!
ReplyDeleteAndrea, thank you for posting this blog. We are praying for Jenny and Isabella. We are also praying for Matt and the girls. We are confident that all things are possible with God's power. We are available for sitting or whatever is needed. Let us know.
ReplyDeleteKaren and Dave Ramey
Andrea, Thanks so much for the updates. You all have been in our prayers and will continue to. I know Jenny is a strong women and will get through this. Miracles do happen. Love and prayers, Holly Liming
ReplyDeleteAndrea- Thank you so much for this blog.....We have been praying non stop for Jenny and Isabella and the entire family...if anything arises that I can do to help- please do not hesitate to call! Im only a moment away! Love you guys! Angie D
ReplyDeleteAndrea, Please let all the family know they are in our prayers daily. If there is anything we can do please call. I will be more than happy to come to the house and help after they get home if they need me. God bless you all and the doctors. What a mighty God we serve!!!!!!!!!!! Pam Cramer
ReplyDeleteThank you for making this blog to keep everyone updated and journal the recovery. We are continually praying for Jenny and Isabella and the whole family. A lot of my bloggy friends are too as I posted about the accident last week.
ReplyDeleteSending our Love and Prayers,
Jim, Ali & Jimmy C.